Demonslayer
Vulcan Torturer

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDDigital Artist
BG: The Second Coming
Special Effects Artist
Battlestar Galactica 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by julix
Ken great story....wow, honorable mention huh???I could see his face when he said "that was you?"...priceless. It must have been interesting for you too all those years later with your son in your jacket. Life is something huh???Sometimes I don't think actors realize the impact they have on people cause they are on the set or whatever and we are watching these shows especially as kids and just think all of it is real. It is even kinda like when you are a kid and you see your teacher at the grocery store and it freaks you out. Like, what are you doing here? Don't you like live at the school?
My words were the punchline of his first book, "I Am Not Spock." http://scifipulse.net/battlestarnews/BSG/Kenthomson.htm

The teacher thing, I'm totally with you, LOL! My sixth grade teacher came through my line when I was working a cash register (long ago in a galaxy far, far, away, LOL) and I did a double-take. Silly thing lasted a nano-second, but still, that was the feeling. Like a fish out of water.

Ken
Raymar3d is offline   Reply With Quote