View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2004, 07:11 PM   #22
Rowan
On Vacation...

Default Help me Obi Wan Kenobi your my only hope

ok you anime fans I need help identifying a show I fell madly in love with but cannot remember the name, all I can remember about it (only saw it twice) was that it came on I believe right after starship troopers (or the other way around) in any case they were back to back. It had an odd name I think it startded with the letter m, and I think it was one word, but I always had trouble remembering the name it wasn't a catchy name to me and didn't seem to describe the show/content. I remember one guy was the hero, perhaps in his twentys there were some kind of futuristic ships he came to the rescue kind of had a james bond feel to it people backing him up, gizmos, etc.. The animation was amazing, looked SO real. I sat there staring at it because it looked like real people but it wasn't blew me away and the stories were great, but life got int he way and I kept missing it and lost track of it and now I can't find it . it's not much to go on but if you have ideas just shout them out because I'm pretty sure I'd recognise the name if I "heard " it again thanks
The characters were not in the styalized Japanese wide eyed look, it had an American feel to it. I've been serching the web for weeks with no luck.

Last edited by Rowan; February 29th, 2004 at 03:36 AM.. Reason: adding info
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote