View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2004, 08:25 PM   #41
avalonmistmoon
Bad Email Address

Cool

I'm not very eloquent so this will probably short but the only reason I came to CF was because of the reimagining of Battlestar Galactica. I do like the TOS and always will be a fan of the original Commander Adama, Apollo and who can forget our sexy Starbuck but I love the mini series!

I have never been so excited about a pending new series as I have about BSG03. I can't wait and look forward to spoilers on the new episodes of BSGO3. I can't wait to read and make comments on the new episodes of BSG03. How fun it is to share thoughts and comments on BSG. I was hoping this would be the place to do it. I've became member of CF after the airing of BSG03 and I believe because of the mini series CF will have many more members.

Wait till the Brits see BSG03 and you'll have that much more fans. I'm a member of several Stargate threads and the Brits are such wonderful and good fans. I believe BSG03 will air in Britain on Feb 16th & 17th.

So I was so crushed when CF closed because I sooooo enjoyed your forum and never felt intimidated by the TOS fans. Please stay because a lot more fans will become members especially when the Brits invade this forum.

I look forward to many discussions on the board and I missed ya terribly. And I was a member I believe for a little over a month.

Please.....stay.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commander Adama: "We're in a middle of a WAR and you're taking orders from a school teacher!".
avalonmistmoon is offline   Reply With Quote