View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2009, 04:18 PM   #50
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica: 14th Colony (Fan Film)

Personally, I gave up hope on this a long time ago. When it had been years (multiple) past the point of when it was originally to be released and the 30th anniversary had come and gone with no new news, I just wrote it off as a boondoggle that would never see the light of day.

It's too bad - I remember the original promo and I got emailed a preview copy of the script. I remember the excitement when the promo came out and how it felt thinking that someone would finally do something in terms of a live action fanfilm on a large scale, it was fun to think about.

How it all ended was not even to the level of a whimper. You'd at least think that those involved would make some kind of announcement and say it's just never gonna happen and be done with it.

I guess those Star Wars and Star Trek fans have something over on us BSG fans - we can't ever seem to get any projects off the ground...

Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote