View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2005, 01:56 AM   #10
DarkJedi
Bad Email Address

FORUM STAFFVeteran
Fleets Officer

Just be VERY careful with them guys.... I know how boys will be boys and try to fight with them... but I know from experience (and the fact that I am very proud of my extensive lightsaber collection) MASTER REPLICA BLADES WILL BREAK WITH OUT MUCH EFFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost mine and one of my garrison lost his because he and my better half (who is in the dog house over this) went to reinact the fight scene and they both shattered!!!!!!!

if you want blades to use to just go all out over each other... look at Parks Sabers or LightechIndustries.com for these sabers that will not break. I have had mine since EpII and they have are in great shape... even after all the hell they go through during all the fan films and "staged events" I have done over the years. I'm not trying to promote one over the other... just I know that boys will be boys and that unless warned... we are going to hear a lot of ... "my saber broke....." posts. But the Force is telling me we still might see those even after warning you all....

just be careful with your Master Replicas please....
DarkJedi is offline   Reply With Quote