Thread: BSG Mini
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2004, 10:09 PM   #26
Westy
Warrior

I guess alot of these theories depend on what SciFi ends up doing. 2 Possibilites..they make a series/more mini movies, or they abandon the mini (and it's new found fan base).

If they abandon the series, a continuation is probably more likely than if not. But even if they don't abandon it, since the mini is on the small screen and any continuation movie would be on the big screen, it would be alot easier to market and advertise the fact that this is a continuation and *not* a movie for the SciFi mini. Eskimo, I don't follow your reasoning. It sounds good on the surface, but dig a little deeper and I just don't accept the reasoning you gave. Small screen BSG in one universe doesn't preclude a big screen BSG in the original universe.

I hope both get made personally. You can't have enough BSG of any kind...unless it's G1980 that is....which is the heap we'll toss the mini on if SciFi doesn't follow up on what they rekindled.