jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micheleh
"You can't tell me he ain't bitter. It's in his quotes."

Well, yes, as a matter of fact I can.

(You can send the case of whatever-that-is to the Galacticon address, thanks!)

I can too (vouch that it isn't bitterness). Want to split the case, Micheleh?....of course if it's alcohol, it's best if it all goes to you. ::edit: just saw what Dawg said IPA was..... it's all your's m'dear. Now if it was high end ginger ale, you'd have a fight on your hands....

Another thing I will say for Richard: incredible mind. Get him rolling on a topic and it's fun to keep pace. I'd hate to be an interviewer, you would have to either know shorthand or tape record it: he packs a lot of thought and substance into what he says. Interviewer's have their own filters that they present their articles through. Most of them are fairly objective, but they are mere human's too and their own views will sometimes cast another's words into meanings that were not intended by the interviewee.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote