View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2005, 10:30 AM   #13
julix
Bad Email Address

nextceo.
It is hard when a show you love get blasted especially when it is a personal attack.......I believe the mods take of it if it becomes personal. But the comparisons will be made because they called it BG and not something else like I wish they had. Some people take longer to deal with things and some people will never accept change that is the way of the world. Also I believe the anonimity of the internet causes some people to act and say things differently then they would in RL...but some would do it in RL too!..............LOL There are some people who do not want to give the new show a chance and I respect that because I respect everyone's right. Just as I respect you for loving TNS(and Martok ) I am in the mindset to give the new show a chance...others are not there yet and they may never be. Don't let negativity into the core of who you are. That is what I try to do with TOS...I have heard it all about the show I love, some days it is harder then others but in the end it is up to each of us....
julix is offline   Reply With Quote