View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2005, 06:34 PM   #2
Sept17th
Clunky Man In Suit

Hey Tabbi, you ask a question we have heard many times before. To be sure it could have been handled better but the issue was addressed in TOS.

In The Lost Warrior one gets the impression that Equellus is way off the beaten path. A small planet long forgotten, the Cylons don’t even know that Tom Zarrick landed there. He was basically in and out quietly.

Gun on Ice Planet Zero, Dr. Ravishol declines the offer saying he can protect his clones because he still has tricks up his sleave.

The Long Patrol, the humans of the long forgotten penal colony where brought on onboard the ships of the fleet. The dinner scene at the end indicates at least some decided to leave.

The awful and probable never worth watching past Starbuck’s capture The Young Lords has a scene where the humans are invited to join the Rag-Tag Fleet. Instead these hearty souls decided to ride out Hurricane: Cylon. These people are obvious idiot descendants of the folks on the agro-community Serenity from the episode The Magnificent Warriors who also appear to want to ride out Hurricane: Cylon.

By the time the series reaches the Terra arc the Cylons appeared to have been safely ditched by the Colonials, the civilization of the Terra arc also appear to have a chance to defend them selves.

So the Rag-Tag did have concern for the worlds they past by...now it's Friday night and I have yard work to do.
Another Film Maker
Sept17th is offline   Reply With Quote