View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2011, 07:44 AM   #14
Harnessworks
Bad Email Address

Default Re: Who is actually looking to get a uniform?

Alright, put this on the wrong thread the first time but...

I'm a seamstress and I have a pattern for the Viper Jacket. Its one I've been working on for a while and finally have it where I want it to be. I've just mocked it up to this point with inexpensive material but it comes together well.

I'm going to be making several of these over the next few months and am going to make a detailed log of how to put them together with photos and written descriptions.

Why I'm going into all of this is that if you want a copy of the pattern, let me know. I have one condition to sending you the pattern, that is, if you find someone else who is looking for one, you pass it on to them NO CHARGE and I will do the same with any of you.

Anyone wanting to dress up and have fun should be able to do it. If your a seamstress and want to the use this pattern to make some money, go for it. Not everyone can sew and I completely understand the large amount of time involved in making costumes/uniforms.

This is a good pattern and should be easy to follow. If your interested and need a copy, please let me know.

marla@cachebroadband.com
Harnessworks is offline   Reply With Quote