Thread: The last person
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2006, 08:03 AM   #30814
Cylon Number 13
Renegade Humanocylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarika
Hmmm.... interesting, Tux,

Thanks for the pics." Eat your heart out Elvis"( the one with your dark glasses) on that second last one,,,,if that's what you were dressed as?

Many faces you have indeed...multi talanted tux!

Sorry but you just can't win this thread...not unless you'd like a wrestle with me, alike to the legendary one you had,or didn't have with Lyra?
Again, cylon no 13.... I thought that may be you'r e true to life avatar....very creative!

May the Gods be with you all
Thanks, Sarika. I try to personalize things if possible. I just took a digital pic of myself, and then cut and pasted my head onto the body of someone who I can't mention. I could try to do one of you, if I had a pic of you. But, alas I do not. Oh, well. I can't take a pic of you, but I can take this thread. *grins as eyes glow red*

And it is....

More
Is
Never
Enough

Although
Gold
Assuredly
Is
Nice

Oh, and if you are looking to wrestle, look no further. I will wrestle with you. Anyday, Anytime, and on any deck. I will of course have to hold back some due to my Cylon-based strength. Until then... I bid you adieu.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what's the charge this time? - Lee Adama

Striking a superior @$$hole. - Kara Thrace

Ah. I bet you've been waiting all day to say that one. - Lee Adama

Most of the afternoon, yeah. - Kara Thrace

Right. - Lee Adama