View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2004, 08:00 PM   #77
Rowan
On Vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
My sixteen year old cousin is absolutely in love with the boys who play the Beasley twins. She wants to come to England with me next year so she can find them and stare at them adoringly. Of course she could do that from a distance without shelling out about $1,000 but she's 16, what does she know about being rationally obsessed like the rest of us.
LOL! uno... ah yes 16 I can still remember how that felt! I had such intense crushes on guys back then! Everything was so life and death! LOL! I'll never forget how I felt after going to see the Empire Strikes Back ...you see I was madly in love with Han Solo and after they put him in the carbon freezing I thought I had died, I'm not kidding I could hardly breath! I had no memeory of what happened after that I was in deep shock! I remember my parents guiding me out of the theater and to this day I can still recall the pattern of the carpet in the lobby because that is all I saw I have no memory of how we got home or anything that day was an utter blank to me I was utterly bereft! LOL! I was 16 yrs old!
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote