Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior
...say WHAT????
Bryan does a double take....

Not proud of it? Whaddaya mean not proud of it.....?

I never feel that I have a stigma attached to living in California or being from there unless I'm living in another state. When I lived in Texas (and I liked living there), I experienced a number of rude people when it came to having a Calif. license plate on my car. Although, when I lived in Colorado, a lot of people there turned out to be from other places and migrated there, so everyone was in the same boat. You just get used to it.

I'm very proud to live in this state - the climate is nice, and there's a lot of interesting places to see. You can go to the beach, the mountains, the desert, all within a few hours drive (depending on which part of the state you live in).

The quality of life is very good for most, but it is getting a bit crowded in some areas. If California is such a nasty place, why do all these people keep moving here?

It must be the cheese....

Best,
Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote