View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2005, 01:06 AM   #44
Haveke

Battlestar Galactica 1978 The Lost Planet Of The Gods Pt. I & II

Quote:
Originally Posted by martok2112
An excellent episode, with a tear jerker of an ending. And no I am not being facetious, because I tell you truthfully, I CRIED at the end of it.

Beautiful acting between Richard Hatch, Jane Seymour, and Noah Hathaway.

A gem of an episode.

Respectfully,
Martok2112
Hey, I Spent Over a Decade Trying to Find That Episode Of Battlestar Galactia... Last Year, I Was Able to Aquire it On e-Bay for a VERY Reasonible Price if I Might Say So.

And Yes, I Still Shed Tears Myself at the Great Loss Apollo is Faced With. Losing the Great Love Of His Life: Serina...

Those Two Episodes Where What Set Battlestar Galactia Apart from the Other Scfi Shows During that time... If ONLY The Big Wigs Over at ABC Would've Kept them in their Orginal Time slot, Perhaps We Would've Seen a Much Different Ending ... Maybe even Had Some Sort of Closure on the Series...

Now, Here Something I Have always thought: Baltar's Legs Were Basically Crushed When the Tomb Started to Collapse... After the Colonial Warriors Drove Back the Cylons & the Fleet Made Good their Escape... I Figure the Cylons Found Baltar & Had to "Repair" Him... Anyone Besides Me Ever Notice How Baltar Always Seemed to Wear Those Green Leather Gloves All the Time...(Personally, If I Were Adama... I Would've Shot Baltar) and When He Would Leave His Throne... he Walked More Like a Cylon Centorian.

I'm Trying to See About Picking Up the Battlestar Galactia Series On DVD... After I Finish Up With All my Posts & Replies, Got to Double Check My Bills, and then See Where I Can Go From There...