View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2004, 11:09 AM   #5
The One
Bad Email Address

None of this is really funny to me...and to be honest...I really enjoyed the mini-series...it was well done...great quality...great acting! Cool cylons...

The reason why I started to wonder about these rumours is that I told a friend (crew technician) to try and get some work on the series so he started asking around his sources...naturally, you need to find contacts to campaign for work on a show...eg> Key Grip, etc...

He couldn't find anything and said to me, "What are you talking about...nobody knows anything about it...so how can I get work on the show?"

For example, a production assistant, if they want to get some PA work on a show, has to submit a resume (obviously) to the production office, addressed to the appropriate Key Department...eg, Locations Department, or production manager to get on as an office PA... and unfortunately, there is no one to submit to cause their aint' any production office!

Where is it?!? That would help for starters...geez...why keep it such a secret from production people that they can't even find the location for it...

How can anyone work there if they can't find it....

Who's the brain child behind that one... It is sure hidden well...The Rebel Alliance should get a lesson here if they wanto continue eluding the Imperial forces...The Sci fi Channel is doing a fantastci job! Incognito...
The One is offline   Reply With Quote