View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2009, 11:02 PM   #13
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: What do you think the new uniforms will look like?

Let me ask you this Jewels?

You and several others at Galacticon 03, saw DeSanto late as he showed around his 'Art/Photo' portfolio of 2001 BSG things. So how different were the designs you saw with folks, compared to the picture Dilbertman's put up here etc?

Also if the production back in 2001 was a mere 2 weeks (fortnight) aways from filming footage. A.K.A. when Dirk Benedict was packing bags ready to leave and start shooting new BG footage in the then-new production, one kinda figured he might have been asked to arrive and go try out for a; "costume fitting(s)" etc.

I find it hard to believe that with only 2 weeks to go, that the majority of costumes needed for actual shooting on the new greenlit production weren't finished yet, surely some were and had pictures taken and stored on DeSanto BSG Portfoilo. Same questions go towards the 'DeSanto' Vipers that Bonnie scrapped after few months of storage!

We've seen the photos of their construction that were taken, about the completed ones, if the shooting schedule was within 2 weeks time in late November/early December 2001?! Before Bonnie once again waved her hand of death on everything Singer/DeSanto did.

Far as the G80 Daggit Squadron helmets go.

I like them, they aren't as classic as the BSG ones, but they look firmer and fit better its true. One day David Kerin's, gotta use some G80 footage and give us a BG fan edit movie where they were used sometime after 'HOG' along with the Two-Seater Viper.

They look decent enough additions to be in the classic series too.

As for the flying cycles though? Hmmm, long as they hover or something just off the ground, but not fly off high above in the air then, quite possibly?

KJ