Thread: The last person
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2005, 12:03 AM   #28897
Compass
Bad Email Address

Mocha,
The announcement said "kennel," not "pound." The kennel is the place where good doggies go to sleep at night. The pound is where bad doggies go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha2112
(See, Compass, I can be nice. )
Your good intentions are heartwarming. However, you gave the thread to the wrong person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holodoc2000
Espicially when this little bear also keeps a whip hidden in her car should she ever need to use it.
Since Mocha is keeping the ruler but the bear's car is unguarded, I'll use the whip instead. (Colonel Tigh will be pleased about this new way of disciplining and motivating crew members).

How appropriate that this is Holodoc's whip. The next time that Holodoc touches this thread, I will use the whip like so...

*CRRRRACK!*

OUCH! Apparently, I need some practice so that I avoid hitting my legs. But I will be ready by the time that Holodoc next steals the thread. On the other hand, she doesn't know that my aim is poor, so maybe she'll be fearful enough that she'll stay away from the thread... unless she's truly desprate for negative attention.

Ironically, I could use medical attention for the bruise on my leg.

I think that I owe doggie Mocha thanks for keeping the ruler for me. I'll give her a nice head rub the next time that I see her.