View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2006, 09:10 PM   #7
Lyra
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffit
Hi Taranis! Hi Dawg!

Thank you for remembering little old me.
I recalled some time ago folks used to post news items like this, and when I saw it I thought of y'all.

Btw, this jibes very well with additional evidence of advanced civilizations having existed then disappeared by some cataclysm, on two other continents.

In South America, there is a huge stone structure whcih could only have been fashioned by a very advanced and large culture, and has been dated numerous times to circa 10,000 years ago. Scientists have not wanted to acknowledge this since all the available info points to 5,000 years of history only. And recent exhaustive tests have shown the Sphynx in Egypt suffered considerable water damage from rainfall in its distant past. Yet no such rainfall has fallen - except 10,000 years ago. Added to that, the mysterious tiny shafts from the King and Queen's chambers in teh Great Pyramid, never pointed to their respective stellar deities any time near 5,000 years ago. However, by computer simulation, they proved they /did/ point /exactly/ to those deities -- (you guessed it) 10,000 years ago.

All of this plus India seems to point to a worldwide fairly advanced set of civilzations, all of which disappeared with nary a trace, and humanity had to start completely over - which took until 5,000 years ago to reach the same stage of science and culture. Researchers point out that the melting of teh polar ice cap may have raised sea levels and inundated all of the coastal cities (where everybody lived, mainly), causing this disaster, and covering the evidence from our eyes under hundreds of feet of ocean.

Anyway, I love this stuff, hope you all do too...

Nice to see ya's!
Muffit
Hi Muffit,
We havent't met before, but you seem to be legendary around the fleets.
I appreciate your topic of discussion here, and totally understand the content of it, as I too, delve greatly into the realms of ancient /pre-history of our world.
Alike to Lemuria, Sri Lanka had a prehistorical lost city called, Lankapura, which was really ruled by an ancient persian people...ahhh fascinating isn't it?
Have you ever read a book called "Dead Man's Secrets" by Jonothan Gray?
And here's another you will be blown away with, is "The 12th Planet-Book 1 of the Earth Chronicles" by Zecharia Sitchin.... The bible tells of our celestial ancestors, called the Nefilim. I 'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on these.
Best Wishes!
Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote