View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2004, 06:43 PM   #17
Jayworld
Warrior

Wink Connie Sellecca as Athena?

I, too, have yearned for Maren Jensen's return as Athena ever since the serious machinations of Richard Hatch's trailer were started six or more years ago. Alas, after talking in-depth with Richard, it seems so very unlikley that Maren Jensen would come back. She's been out of the business for 22 years or so, and no one really knows where she is, etc.

As of late, I thought perhaps one of my favorite actresses, Connie Sellecca, could reprise the role of Athena for the upcoming continuation movie. Ms. Sellecca, like Ms. Jensen, is dark haired and very beautiful, and has shown her wide range of talent in many mini-series, made-for-television movie dramas, comedies (Last Fling with the late John Ritter comes to mind), and series. Also, Ms. Sellecca is 49 years old, Ms. Jensen is 47, so they are very close in age...

In an added twist, there is a local actress/stage musical singer in the Dallas area, Stacy Parker, who is a DEAD RINGER for Maren Jensen, and is a wonderful talent; having appeared as the leading lady in several local musicals. I've had the privelege of seeing her perform twice. If anyone has Richard Hatch's ear, please let him know....

Thanks,
Jayworld
Jayworld is offline   Reply With Quote