View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2006, 10:31 PM   #18
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Location: In My Battlestar over San Diego waiting for everyone else...

No problem on the "dogpiling". It helps flesh things out. Thanks for the input and comments Damocles.

Something else. I do believe someone, either a member of the 13th tribe or a rep from the 9th Lord of Kobol, must have visited Earth prior to the Exodus from Kobol.

In "The Long Patrol" Adama teaches Boxey how to draw the solar system that contained the planet Earth. Adama obtained this info from the ancient writings. I see no other way Adama could do this, unless someone from Kobol had already been to Earth and back to chart the layout of Earth's solar system. It would've had to have been given to the 12 tribes/9th Lord to document what the system looked like (in some detail, I might add) for Adama to describe it. Or are we still talking the LBs again? Am I way off base on this premise? Ideas, comments & thoughts welcome.

Steve

"You're gonna need a bigger boat..." Chief Brody - Jaws
"Kind of a bummer gettin' your butt kicked by a dead guy" - Col. T.C. McQueen, S:AaB-(Ray Butts)
"A kind word and a 2-by-4 is better than just a kind word" - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
"WIVES...uh...aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?" Starbuck - Living Legend
"Every creature in the Universe is out to exterminate us and YOU want to hire a vocal group." Boomer - Saga of a Starworld
CBSG4ever is offline   Reply With Quote