kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kingjason
Maybe but it sure is bloody hard to get those paperback versions?

Wonder what else Richard Hatch has in store in his last two books, and who he is doing them with? I kind of wonder why he hasn't let other writers come in and do books within his framework of stories as well. If he did we could get several books out a year and have plenty more adventures within the frame work of his saga.

Including more of Commander Cain and the Pegasus. Barring events from BG:Resurrection for those of you in the know?* Perhaps inbetween those 25 or so yahrens before he met the Galactica again.

( *)

Perhaps after he is done he will allow other to continue his work? Even if the Galactica were to find Earth in his novels, it still won't be the end of Battlestar Galactica adventures. (i doubt he gonna take them directly to Earth anyways?)

I'd love to see Richard hook up with several known and unknown BG fanfic writers and get their work in publication to boot. That would be beautiful.

Imagine the "Pegasus Chronicles" from whats-her-name? i'm sure that could be a bestseller. Hatch would listen wouldn't he? Giving the loyal fans that have backed BG for years, a major boost in the form getting their work out there in novels, would be some form of continution alright!

Hell he could open a few doors even, who knows?

No one would object to reading more Commander Cain stories* aboard the Pegasus (or his successor/ XO Colonel Tolan*) now would they.

KJ

Jason, Hatch has Brad Linaweaver writing them as seen from my Paradis review:

http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums...ead.php?t=8579

This guy wouldn't know BG if it bit him. Most of the novel is dribble with the characters acting like mirror images ie Mirror Mirror. The author seems to like the phrase, "old bastard." It is throughout the book. If Uni is approving this they want to kill os BG.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote