View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2006, 12:25 AM   #35
Sarika
Strike Leader

You know gentlemen, I can remember when I was little too, and my imagination was the realm I lived in most of the hours of the day...being born a Piscean, well that's just who we are. I guess I'm still that way.

I love hearing all your tales of your childhood and the creative imagination we all had, and had immense fun with.

Certainly iconic classics such as our beloved BSG sparked many a child's mind to produce and create thnigs of our own making.

We really used our inspirations to the max, I wonder do many kids still posses that innate childlike faith that "we can create anything, our mind's eye see". And even if our "pretend ships" don't fly or make noises, that's what our vocal chords and imaginations are for!!!

I even recall a funny little thing I used to believe when I first watched BSG (like a religion, when I was only 7 or 8, was I used to think my heros were really up there in the heavens looking for Earth.....

I would gaze up at the stars at night through my bedroom window, and wish to see a viper landing.... one day maybe...I still secretly wish that, when I am star hopping on a clear night.

I think that's what incited my life long passion for astronomy. I love the idea of looking up and beyond ourselves, to feel that oneness with the universe, our part in it.

The Last Piscon Siress

HSH Princess Sarika Her Highness' MySpace
Sarika is offline   Reply With Quote