Thread: Jokes
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2003, 01:42 PM   #3
ojai22
Dancing Viper Queen

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

Default TOOTHACHE

A new guy in town walks into a bar and notices a very large jar behind the bar._ It's filled to the brim with ten dollar bills. The man guesses there
must be thousands of dollars there.

He approaches the bartender and asks him," What's up with the jar?"_ The bartender tells him, "Well, you pay ten dollars and if you pass three tests then you get all of the money."

"What are the three tests?"

"Pay first. Those are the rules."

So the guy gives him the ten bucks and the bartender adds it to the jar with the other bills. The bartender says, "OK, here's what you have to do....
First you have to drink that whole gallon of pepper tequila, the WHOLE thing at once AND you can't make a face while doing it.__
Second, there's a pit bull chained up out back with a sore tooth... you have to remove the tooth with your bare hands._
Third, there's a 90-year-old woman upstairs who's never had an orgasm in her life. You gotta make things right for her."

The man responds," Well, I know I've paid my ten bucks but I'm not an idiot,
I can't do all that... it's impossible!"_ "Well, you asked, and I told you...
those are the rules, and your money stays in the jar."

Well, time goes on and the man drinks a few, then asks, "Wherez zat
teeqeelah? "_ He grabs the gallon! of tequila with both hands, and downs it with a big slurp._ Tears are streaming down his cheeks but he does not make a face.

Then he says, "Right, the dog's next?" He staggers out back and soon all the people inside hear a huge scuffle going on. They hear barking, screams, yelps and growling, and eventually silence. Just when they think the man must surely be dead, he staggers back into the bar, with his shirt ripped to shreds and big scratches all over his body.

"Now," he says, "where's that woman with the sore tooth?"