View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2005, 05:50 PM   #19
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

I was watching it the other day. It would be the last we saw of Commandant Leiter and the Nomen. One of the original plotlines was to have Apollo and Starbuck dress up as Alliance robots as mentioned in the synopsis on back of the VHS. This wasn't achieved and Wilker managed to reprogram the Cylons.

Starbuck: And I thought I was hard on them.

Baltar would not escape. The Eastern Alliance was allowed to go because the Colonials placed a homing beacon on the ship to track it to Terra. Colicos was a plus to the series as I can see as an adult. As a child I hated the character of Baltar. This showed that Colicos was doing his job in the role. Colicos hailed from Canada as did Greene. They stared in a play together.

One other plus was Greene and Bochner's scene together at the beginning of the episode where Adama manages to get Leiter to admit to the strength of the Alliance. He catches himself and adds, "The Galactica is but one ship." I would have loved to see a battle between the two forces but the budget wouldn't allow. By now Galactica was headed towards the abyss but none of the stars knew it, if Larson did he kept it a secret [The Sciography special].
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote