View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2005, 07:18 PM   #14
amberstar
Strike Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by antelope526
I could see Sean Connery as either Caine or Adama. James Earl Jones would make a great Tigh. Who is Shultz? What has he been in?

The biggest question seems Starbuck. I am going to have to think about that one also. We need someone younger than whoever plays Apollo who is both exciting and plays a courageous man well. People like Brad Pitt are too old. Who is young and yet has a prescence? Too many leading men today that are young look like babies or are short. No Leonardo Di Capria types need apply. Here's a long shot but I wouldn't mind seeing him audition for the part: the guy that plays Smyth, Samantha Jone's boyfriend in the later episodes of Sex and the City. He's tall good looking and looked the part of a strong man when dressed as a barbarian but obviouly capable of emotional scenes. Starbuck has to be old enough to be an officer but young enough to be in YM magazine.
I agree with your thoughts about Starbuck........it's like being between a rock and a hard place.........still thinking about him too......I keep thinking about Dennis Quaid that smile of his is one in a million, he's just too old to be starbuck I remember him in the "right stuff"
Wonder if Dirk's children are old enough to play the part

shultz played Murdock in the A team