View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2006, 11:24 AM   #6114
RacerX
Shuttle Pilot

Kidding is something I understand well. but your apology is not required, you stated your opinion and I lashed back. It is I who should apologies to you, (but don't hold your breathe ) .

If you are a "chameleon of the zodiac" blending in when you wish then we will bump heads again someday. not because i think your bad or good nor a matter of like or dislike. But it will be do to something that neither of us can control. You see I describe myself as a River with rich diversity. some waters run deep and calm, toss a pebble in and the ripples will carry far the disruption. others are shallow & swift , these are were most play because they feel safe. And I could go on for a while explaining in detail, but the point is. As a "chameleon" you would have to change more than your surface to blend in with the "river", for it reflects back what it see's. what color would you choose ? trust me I would love to see you mimic your reflection, but I would be far more impressed to see you discover the correct answer. only then can one see beyond the surface and understand what lies beneath.

we can weld the Gold Cluster to one of my fingers, that way it looks like a ring and yes we are cooler than 2 penguins in a deep freezer if you don't mind setting in the dark with me i'll keep the red light on for you.
RacerX is offline   Reply With Quote