View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #35
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: Remastered BattleStar Galatica?

Hmmm despite myself, DK, Matador and a few others, a topic this great should've lured alot more members by now wanting many alot more fans and people to acknowledge this demand, as big a request as we know it to be.

This does require the recognition it truly deserves.

Thus....

After a few more people have shared their ideas, i'm going to make one final post in this debate and thread of Matador's. And put down a list a of requirements that a Remastered Battlestar Galactica Blu-Ray Series would benefit from. Hopefully if this does become a CFF (Colonial Fan Force) campaign, my ideas along with whomever else's would be used as a major *selling point* or example to the actual BSG HD-DVD revival project in mind, i.e. the concepts for Blu-Ray content itself as well as how to go about remastering it, the extras, commentaries, documentaries etc.

But i'd like to do a little research and get a few facts right, before writing up a list or so and petition out a statement of features we'd like to see in such a future Blu-Ray BSG re-release. Putting out valid technical details might actually show Universal Studios, that the fanbase/fans are at least quite competent in what they're asking for and how to go about it, than making half-baked or unrealistic requests all the time.

KJ's; BSG Remastered Series Blu-Ray HD-DVD boxset 'theorised' list and detailed 'studio request' statement coming soon...

Watch this space!

KJ