View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2005, 12:15 AM   #7
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Thank you for the flattering comparison! Though truth be told, it's one of those things I like doing where you can start with the basic plot idea the original Galactica writers came up with and then have the luxury to just work on the technical details of straightening out the continuity lapse.

Constructing a legit whodunnit though, where the suspense is maintained up to the end before the killer is unmasked is something I'd be lousy at, since the temptation to drop the obvious clues would be too great (probably one reason why I love "Columbo" so much where you always know the killer's ID in the opening sequence).
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote