View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2005, 03:06 AM   #15
gpdesigner
Email Unconfirmed

Ummm, who knows the baby could wind up being an avid NuBSG fan . . .
That would be funny.

You know, my wife and I found out that the hospitals usually fudge the due dates so that you give birth earlier rather than when you are actually due. For the most part there is a 2 week laps in the timimg. I think it has to do with the actual time of your monthly cycle. I am a little vague(sp) on the actual theory here so bare with me, (also excuse the spelling, it's 5:46am and I haven't started my coffee yet)
I think they start the measurement at the start of that last " . " but that is pointless because there are no eggs yet. So you have to reasonably give it a week or two from that and this would be your due date.

( at least that is what I understood with my limited male brain )

The second way they try to measure due date is the size of the baby from the sonagrams . . . which I don't believe is too accurate because every time we went for a sonagram the due date kept changing by a few days so go figure . . .

we are schedualed for Oct 22nd . . . this should be interesting to see the actual date.
Anyway, for you it could be any day now, the anxiety must be at an all time high over there . . . we are all with you in spirit . . .

Santee
gpdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote