View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2004, 01:59 PM   #15
Tibbetts
Warrior

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels
Um, Richard's about the least bitter guy you're ever going to meet. He's frank about what he feels but he doesn't bear ill towards Moore. He might despise the direction Moore took with BSG. From what I understand, more because he's convinced (as are a lot of the folks from the original show) that Moore could have done better or been upfront and ditched the BSG references and done his own show.

And Richard's always got tons of other stuff going on, so it's really just these interview snippets that make it look like he hasn't moved on.

I said it "seems" like he's bitter. That how the Article read to me. Whether he truly is or not, I don't know. I don't know the guy from a hole in the ground to be honest with ya.

I said somewhere on another board that I wouldn't mind seeing Mr. Hatch portray Cain on Battlestar Galactica(RM). I still believe he'd make a great Cain on BG(RM). If Ron Moore is willing to ask him to do that role and he(RH) is willing to accept, I for one, sure as hell wouldn't mind.

With Respect,

Dragon Lord Tibbetts