Thread: Bridge WIP
View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2014, 01:53 AM   #1
Punisher454
Warrior Ace

Default Bridge WIP

here are a few quick test renders made in late 2011 of my bridge model. This bridge model is being built for both the technical manual project being lead by Major Taranis, as well as my personal realtime galactica game project.

The current status of this set is that it is a little more complete and I'm about to start adding the swiches and buttons at all the individual duty stations. A few more vaccuform-panels and completing Omega's station.

In the realtime game model(using Cryengine3) I'll be able to have animated switchpanel lights and insturments, as well as video clips playing on the monitors. Walking up to the forward viewport will allow you to look out and see a little of the bow of the Galactica below. I will also be able to have AI characters sitting at the workstations pretending to perform routine tasks (sort of like the actors did) and have a few AI characters wandering around.
But for the realtime stuff the bridge will have to wait untill after the landram, shuttle, centurion, and laser pistol are finished.

Eventually I will be releasing this model and most of my others to the public, but thats a ways off right now.

I have some other stuff I'll be showing very soon here in the WIP forum.

Marvin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011_bridge_wip002.jpg (192.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 2011_bridge_wip003.jpg (196.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 2011_bridge_wip004.jpg (180.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 2011_bridgemodel_wip001.jpg (245.6 KB, 43 views)