View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #10
martok2112
Colonial Story Teller

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Trailer for BattleSTAR Galactica WARS

Thanks, Ger.

I really need to kick things up and get this finished. It is LONG since past my initial projection of having it done months ago...but, my motivation has been rather wanting. Apparently, the hard core old schoolers are just flat out holding out for anything more real on Classic Galactica, so tribute projects get the fanboy-snub, and cannot really be arsed to offer up much commentary about the projects. At least you, and Dave Kerin, and a few others offer words of encouragement. But this project is not something meant to appeal to a select few....it's meant to be something that hopefully will get Galactica and Star Wars lovers fired up, even if it is an amateurish job.

I will say this....the trailer you saw? Footage has been greatly improved upon since that trailer was published. So what you saw looks like a rough cut compared to what I have now.

I actually was working on another scene the other day when the program crashed on me. (Too many demands of my imagination on the program, I guess.)