Old March 15th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #39
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: RussellSanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBrainedCylon View Post
I had a GT Mustang before my present truck (Ford F-150). I love them both. The F-150 is heavy enough to pull my boat and trailer. The GT was enough to remind me every morning that I am a guy. A suped up model would be even better. I'll probably get another GT again before too long.

I've been considering getting an old 1930s-1940s Ford and fixing it up. Old classic cars have appealed to me more and more over the past couple of years. I'd probably have a few shoved away in various states of repair if that honor wasn't already taken up by boats.

I guess I'm a bit of a machine whore.
Russell -

I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to things with wheels. I've always been a person with just one car, but I found another that I just had to have. As it happens, it's a 1984 Mustang GT, but it's the 2.3 Turbo version instead of the 5.0 V-8. Here's a pic of my current project car (ignore the hideous wing on the back):

I never thought that I would buy an older car again - I haven't done since 1995, but this one called out to me. It's kind of odd having 2 cars for just one person, much less both of them being convertibles (that's my 06 Miata in the background).

I'm a big Ford fan - this is the 6th (and the newest) Mustang I've had.

Later mate,
Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote