View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2005, 09:02 PM   #7
oldwardaggit
You old war daggit!

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Webmaster
RadioGalactica

errand boy to the Council? LMAO, Bill will be happy to hear that. he he he
You know, he had a name for that character but for the likes of me, I can't remember the name.

My wife Linda, did the on board computer voice for Troy and Dillon ( An up dated version of Corra) I think she was called something like Talia which is an ancient Egyptian name but my wife worked out what the letters stand for and right now I can't remember that either. I might have spelled that name (Talia)wrong . lol

I did the Evil Cylon Baltar Character voice and the last narration but I did the last narration only because Darrell was quite busy and unavailable at the time . Sort of like me as of late but boys and girls thats going to change real so I hope

Did you know that there are two missing scenes from this audio that have all the music and sound effects done but they need the voice to complete theme and they really add to the over all Story. Darrell and I had only one person in mind for this part and due to those things that happen in life, we were unable to add them but I still hope to some time in the future if that one person is able.

They were scenes Based on a character from the books by Richard Hatch (Dalton, Starbucks Daughter)

BTW Darrell (Warrior ) also sat in the directors chair for most of this project too.

OWD

OWD
oldwardaggit is offline   Reply With Quote