BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: RussellSanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini1999 View Post
Pete -

Thanks for that. You said it better than I did and using less words. I think that the one thing about emails, Facebook, texting, etc. it that it seems like I hardly ever speak with my closest friends and family in a direct manner unless I make the effort myself.

As for Russell starting his own blog, since I first watched Julie & Julia (one of my favorite films of all time), the idea of starting a blog taunts me, but the inspiration stops there. I guess that I don't have anything really brilliant or inspiring to say. It might be good to bang out whatever is on my mind on a keyboard and put it into cyberspace might be good therapy. I would rather be inspired to write something interesting and positive if possible.

The idea has been floating around in my head for a while, but it's just not coming together. I suppose blogging isn't for everyone unless they have that burgeoning need to write and have it read by others.

Bryan
Bryan,

I don't know if there has to be any rigid regularity to a schedule but, some sort of schedule would need to be developed, in order to give your expected readers an idea of when to expect the next installment.

As far as what to write about, I think that each of us has a unique viewpoint of life and has had enough life experiences which have taught lessons worthy of sharing.

Other times, it could simply be one's viewpoint of a current event, piece of legislation, etc.
You have come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore .

Children are a message that we send
to a time that we will never see.
BST is offline   Reply With Quote