View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2011, 09:19 AM   #4
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Default Re: RussellSanders.com

Not off the planet. Just to the other side. I've been in Afghanistan for a bit over a year now. Will be back by the end of May. Will make 14 continuous months in the Stone Age without a break (and yes that means that by the end I will have literally worked for 431 continuous, 13-hour days without a day off when its all over). Right now I'm around 380-something. I'll definitely be ready for at least a few days downtime when I return.

I'll probably do a picture article of some of the shots I've taken over here but won't plug much else as I refuse to tear down any acting wartime president, regardless of how much I may or may not agree with them and don't want my site to become a political dumpfest. Jim (Stallion Cornell) handles the political bits better than I could hope to so my focus will be the more ordinary, like not really getting the core concept of Facebook, the films I really like but shouldn't, and why women don't understand the importance of stereo speakers.

Hope to see you all over there and feel free to comment on anything that inspires you. (Feel free to spread the word since I also don't have the Internet connection to link up to many places).

I should be a bit more active in a couple months.

All my best,

Russell