View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2009, 05:52 AM   #19
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: The infamous "cloven hoof" from WoTG...

From where exactly?

Can't come out saying that and not back it up. A still of it, i.e. photo or picture taken and saved by somebody, or was it published in am magazine or maybe revealed at a comic convention etc.

Archival production pic you own yourself?

The infamous 'Cloven Hooves', the one that were supposely asked at Galactica cons for years without any clear cut answers, you've seen WarMachine.

WHERE EXACTLY!!!

o.k. here comes the 5 W's Come on in boys...?

* Who

* What

* Why

* When

* Where!

Etc......

Wanna know how you've seen it and it ain't been reported yet to anybody in this fandom!

Kinda like the exploding Viper in the 'launch tube' footage thats in Mission Galactica film for 1.5 seconds in a random launch scene, that was probably originally meant to be in LPOTG's instead.

Seriously dude what gives with this all-new revelation now!

I know i once saw the photo from Aliens of the character 'Burke' cocconed in a deleted scene from that classic film in an old 80's Sci-Fi magazine (possibly 'Vulcan'?) looked and read it but for some reason didn't buy it in one of those odd moments (maybe i was strapped for cash?) but i knew i saw it and there it was. When i talked about it, seems content was cut from the films from fans etc at school. when the 92 SE came out. People were shocked at the extended 17 minutes of scenes added back. But i know the talk of the Carter Burke scene, had people talking cos by then Aliens movie fans knew of his REAL fate that was cut out of the film originally.

Wasn't in the theatrical film nor the SE's but that pic from long ago said it all. another early 90's magazine also had it and it became a thing of legend practically. The scene not on any of the DVD's of Alien saga boxset over the years, but we all know of the scene through that classic 'colour' and Black & White photograph!

So if you know of any info regarding the 'cloven hooves' pic from BG's WOTG's my man. Please enlighten us all!

KJ