View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2005, 06:48 PM   #8
CaptainTux
Warrior

Thanks, Jewels. That means a lot to me from you. It has been tough. With the biz I have essentially hit rock bottom with everything else going on in my life and the only thing keeping me from getting one of those regular jobs is
a. I do not like the idea of a day care picking my daughter up from school...that is my job.
b. I have been building momentum and contacts and I knew I was close to this. I knew I was on the right track...good contacts and bridge building were just not putting food on the table.

Once this is said and done, I will be no millionaire. But I will have not only a feasible operation, but the springboard that few small businesses get to grow rapidly while running in the black and allowing me to afford my daughter a good school and get me a car built in this decade. Now comes the part where I have to avoid hypocrisy. I always criticize companies that fail because they grow too fast and do not contain it and control it.

If I make that mistake...I cannot scoff every time I read Inc Magazine or Craine's.

Tux
CaptainTux is offline   Reply With Quote