View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2005, 06:35 AM   #12
Pegasus4
Bad Email Address

Quote:
#4-Eliminate the whole Muffit the Wonder Daggit saving the trapped fireman bit. That was just too painful beyond words!
you know, as much as I hated that thing, I actually thought that it was used alright for once. I could see Boomer sending it thru the vents and back for the masks and then saving a fireman. However when I saw it on a gurney, to me at 10 that was the Jump the Shark moment. I never liked that part. thankfully the next ep WoTG redeemed this. people all over the ship in need of medical care, like the fireman it saved, and a robot dog is on a much needed gurney in Life Station of all places. Gave a stupid and sappy ending to the ep.

I was part of that list back then. I actually remember an argument about the dog having a good use for once in this ep. And this adaptation being talked about.

You could add a bit of foreshadowing to the Athena/Boomer relationship now that there is one in your Season 2. And speaking of which I am behind in reading them.

I thought there was a bit too much of Apollo the Superman but I guess that's the point. He's doing way too much and everyone but him notices.
Pegasus4 is offline   Reply With Quote