View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM   #11
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Warning: TOS Viper models are becoming scace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolloisall View Post
Thanks Bryan, but these are to bid for, not to buy. I need instant purchasing ability! I need Vipers, and I need them NOW!!!!
Why do you need so many? What's the urgency here? You just said that you purchased your "last one" at 38.00 through an online source, so that means your resources have run out by your reckoning. I provided an additional resource for you to buy what you need and you can only build one at a time anyways.

I did a search of completed auctions for the Viper kit - the average completed bid ended at 25 bucks per kit. You may not have the patience to go through the bidding process, but if you were more patient, it would save you money and get you what you want.

I don't mean this to sound like a criticism, but I see so many people stop themselves from attaining a goal due to the fact that they don't have the patience to put in a bit of extra effort to get what they want. Instant gratification isn't "all that and a bag of chips" if you fall short of your goal because you stop yourself in the process.

Just trying to help. Good luck with whatever you're working on.

Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote