View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2005, 01:33 PM   #65
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

"I don't subscribe to the view this thread started under a similar thread of feeling. Reread the initial post. Moore dancing on the grave of TOS is not my original thought it comes from the first post."

I made that remark for a specific reason regarding the specific actions of Moore, Eick and the director on the DVD. You can address the specifics of what they said to explain why such a characterization is not accurate and try to make the case for that, but kindly refrain from lumping me in the category of spreading "hate" for an indvidual because that is not only inaccurate, it also validates as I said the original point I made as to why people like myself get frustrated because we sense we're being falsely stigmitized with epithets about spreading "hate" that are not justified.

Of course if you had really bothered to read the full post, Antelope, you would have discovered that most of it was not aimed at reciting a laundry list of what Moore had done to offend me as a TOS fan, it was aimed at describing a general state of mind among those who feel as I do. I find it disappointing to see you mischaracterize it for the sake of trying to show your total devotion to Ron Moore on everything as a man above all forms of criticism.
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote