View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2006, 07:02 PM   #30
David Kerin
Warrior Ace

Colonial Fan ForceArtist
Colonial Fan Force
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDBattlestar Galactica
Revivalist

Aussie Warrior, I cannot thank you enough. You are a life saver.

Between work, family (son entering 1st grade, and my daughter going into Jr. High... and I fear that word "date" is edging ever closer) I have not had the time to upload onto anything else. In my free time I have been working on the Saga of a Starworld edit, which I must say I am really happy with . In fact as I type this, the Imperious Leader Chamber scenes are rendering with images/schematics on his walls. So he is not just staring blindly at a blank wall. Even as a kid I always thought there should have (and could have) been images projected on those walls. I thought about a 3d hologram effect, but those big walls were just meant for images. Just cause you're in the future and can to 3d holograms, do you have to do 3d holograms? A question I ask myself every night before bed.

And for those downloading from torrentbox, or demonoid... trust me, being the seeder/host of the torrent may run into some troubles. Please be patient, download, and seed. Not meaning to sound cheesy, but these are really for the TOS fans, and I hope the TOS fans could help keep these out there for some time. Also, I am planning the Saga re-edit to be uploaded as a DVD disc image (iso file) so it will be quite larger in size, but much better in quality. We're talking menus and all. And maybe various extras. So we will need all the seeders and help we can get to make and keep this accessible to the TOS fans.

So to Aussie, and all those who can help, enormous thanks!
David Kerin is offline   Reply With Quote