TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHurley
Daniel-

I dropped off my box worth of wrappers at the post office this morning. They said it will take a week to ten days to get to you. Post a quick message here when you get them so I can toss the receipt.

BTW, Brie was played by Janet Louise Johnson and was one of the shuttle pilots who (quickly) trained to be a viper pilot in LOST PLANET OF THE GODS. She was also, I believe, in WAR OF THE GODS--a quickie appearance, though, when she was abducted by the Ship of Lights along with Greenbean...who also deserves a card, IMO, along with Giles. Greenbean was played by Ed Begley Jr. (who went on to do a heck of a lot more than here-and-there appearances in BG), and I'm embarrased to say I can't recall who played Giles other than he went on to appear regularly in MAGNUM, P.I. If a second series of BG cards is being considered, please suggest these characters, will you?
Larry Manetti, who played "Rick" on Magnum, was Giles in BSG. (He was also in Black Sheep Squadron with Robert Conrad, too).

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote