TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Default Re: Sheba

Quote:
Originally posted by antelope526
I don't know the answer to this so if anybody does let me know: Moore supposedly worked on Star Trek? If so did Star Trek ever listen to the fans? Do any of these projects listen to the fans? What does it mean to listen to the fans? Why does SCIFI have a BBoard if they don't want to hear what people are saying? Why would Moore go to Galacticon if he hates the fans? I know Moore is portrayed as Count Ibbly but I wonder if anyone remade the original would we be happy. I have seen people write they don't like the DeSanto continuation either. I know no one liked the original continuation (BSG1980). I think TOS might be like a long lost love taken prematurely. No one no matter how good will ever measure up.
Just real quick - ST does - or at least did - listen to its fans. Through Voyager, they accepted spec scripts, and, believe it or not, that's how Moore got his start - a fan script they bought.

Too bad he doesn't remember....

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol