View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2009, 11:08 AM   #282
Damocles
Bad Email Address

The Last Person

Default Re: Clean joke of the day.

* Three guitar players: Harry, Larry and Moe are on their way to a gig. While on their way, they are all three killed in an auto accident. Being good boys they all go to heaven, where they are met by St. Peter.

St. Peter says: "Welcome boys glad you made it, but I want you to know that there are rules here in heaven. The main one is Don't Step On A Duck, because if you do you will be punished because they make such a noise."

Harry was trying to avoid all of the ducks, which were everywhere, but before five minutes passed, sure enough he stepped on a duck. What a noise! St. Peter comes with a truly ugly woman. "You stepped on a duck, you will be chained with this ugly woman forever as punishment."

Larry lasted a little longer, but he, too, stepped on a duck. St. Peter came with even a more ugly woman, they were chained forever. Moe he was very careful and missed all of the ducks. St. Peter came with the most beautiful woman you ever saw and said: "you two will be chained forever and ever." After St. Peter left Moe said, "I don't know what I did to deserve this good luck." The beautiful woman said: "I don't know what you did either, but I stepped on a duck!"
Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote