View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2003, 05:57 PM   #1
une
Shuttle Pilot

Default I don't care what anyone thinks...

I'm going to miss Tremors!

I don't care what bad things people have to say about the show. Yes the premise is silly. Yes the acting isn't top notch. Yes the stories are simplistic. But, You know what? It's fun. For all it's faults Tremors is campy good hearted fun. The creators realize that the concept is at best B quality and because of that they didn't try and write the next 2001 or Bladerunner, they just tried to write fun, goofy, stories.

So, I'm going to miss Tremors.

Stupid Sci Fi, first Invisible Man, then Farscape, now Tremors. Why must every show I like get cancelled?
HAL: I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a...fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.
Dave Bowman: Yes, I'd like to hear it, HAL. Sing it for me.
HAL: It's called "Daisy."
[sings while slowing down]
HAL: Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.
une is offline   Reply With Quote