View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2003, 07:23 PM   #51
Darth Marley
GINO Public Defender

Default Dr Eugene Scott

Well,thanks for the link winemaster.
I remember his show back in the old days,very high entertainment value.He would play the same video repeatedly until he got enough donations.Sometimes taking up the whole show.Thought he was long gone.
But I certainly don't want to offend a fellow student of fermentation science about religion.

JJ-are you still on the fence about Cydonia?
I am an avid disbeliever about this,but my brewing buddy swallows it hook line and sinker.

Much of this falls into the kooky category,but I am at home with that kind,as is anyone who has ever been to an LP official function.

I live in the same town as Bart Siebrel (moonmovie.com) and first heard of him by meeting him at a party.His dog is way smarter than he is.

Check out badastronomy.com for much debunking info,though they don't have much on the Cydonia as presented by enterprisemission.com though I have seen some embarassing "guilt by association" evidence aginst their claims by searching the yahoo groups.

NASA put out several photos of the "face" region from different angles. Maybe we shouldn't trust the govt. but Mars is too close to lie about for long.

Glad I found this thread,as I was going to start one asking where you all came down on the Von Daniken theories.Seems I recall an old Nova ep on PBS that destroyed the Chariots of the Gods book.

Anyone out there read The King in Yellow by Chambers?