Thread: March on Scifi
View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2003, 11:15 PM   #20
Killjoy

Default My apologies

My apologies to everyone here. It’s true that there is some bad air between myself and the Callisto...however it was just a unfortunate accident it was posted here as it was. The Callisto and Alpha Fleet have called somewhat of a truce because neither side has time and resources to waist on such trivial matters.

As for Kristi, you will be very hard pressed to find anyone more dedicated to the revival effort than this young lady. We should all be very happy she is on our side. Many of you have sent e-mails to the Alpha Feet’s Warroom@techemail.com account addressed to her. Unfortunately she will not be getting these until we are able to forward them to her. Kristi was just passing along something she had seen on another board and decided to post it here to share with you folks. Her membership with Alpha Fleet remains undecided at the moment.....but, I’m sure she’ll come around as she has made it clear to me she believes very much in what we are doing here.

The response from people here at Colonial Fleets and other sites has been somewhat overwhelming for my communications staff and myself. Please be patient as we are trying to answer each e-mail with all possible speed. PDF files with all the required information on the protest march and membership information for Alpha Fleet is being sent to anyone who requests it.

I’m sure you all have received e-mail or seen postings on several boards about battlestargalactica.com’s “Unity Effort” Let it be known that Alpha Fleet, in addition to our own efforts, Lends it’s full support to battlestargalactica.com and their unity plan, and will do what ever we can to help with this new effort. And again let me thank those of you here at Colonial Fleets who have show support for Alpha Fleet and our plans.

Jim Boyd
Commander
Battlestar Kilmarnock
Flagship. Alpha Fleet

"It's not over...cause We aint heard no fat lady!"