View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2003, 10:46 AM   #18
The Blue Mule
Warrior

I will not buy this game Because they are trying to push the mini (and im flat broke-Sucks being poor) And i just cant go out and get the consoles for that platform.

You don't know how much i dispise the "idea" that they cylons were created by the colonists UGH! So on those premisis alone I will not purchase the game. Sorry to the artist that busted their asses( i know how you feel) but this is a british company(i think) and it should have been produced by americans. (no im not a racist- Just unemployed)

The flying around the Battlestars and Baseships would have happily given me the chills(playing my soundtracks in the background) But i will do what i can not to support the MINI. Prehaps when a company sees fit to hire me and i have a job,I'll find the game dirt cheap(which usually hapeneds to all games) in a cheapy bin.

But of course all memory of Moore and the horrid atrocities of the mini must be erased before hand.

Laters!

Rich