View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2005, 02:38 PM   #25
Breea
Bad Email Address

Hon,
Your mother knows how you feel about her. Feeling guilty about not being there would hurt her more. Just because you can't be with her physcially doesn't mean that you are not with her every single moment in her heart. She knows, my mother was the same way, as much as i wanted to be with her ever minute..I still had to work so I too felt the same guilt that you do but she said something to me that may help you out.
Remember...I brought you into this world.to love and charish all my life...you have been a joy and a comfort to me during times of trouble and gladness. Never think for one minute that I do not know that if you could you would be beside me every day...but i also know that you too must go out into the world and make a place for yourself... You are neever more then a heartbeat away from me and you are always here even if I can't see you. your hand is always there when I reach out to it..
My dreams are filled with your love and nothing..time or diatance will ever change that.
She knows,love...don't ever think that she doesn't...YOU..are her main reason for living..what you are doing right now is making her so proud.....
always,
Breea
Breea is offline   Reply With Quote